Hi, I’m Lily. I’m a copywriter + creative from London, currently based in Amsterdam and soon to be moving to Newcastle-upon-Tyne!
I’m big about creating campaigns, content and copy that has a big impact – whether that’s solving consumer dilemmas, inspiring action or shifting brand perceptions.
The briefs that get me most fired up are when I can use my skills to support and amplify the efforts of those creating positive change on this 🌍 of ours.
Some of the opportunities I’ve had to do just that include:
- Leading the in-house copywriting at Tony’s Chocolonely, an impact company that makes chocolate, to amplify its mission to end illegal labour in the chocolate industry
- Coming up with copy and social concepts for Project Fearless, a non-profit empowering girls with their one-of-a-kind after-school programs
- Getting behind low-carbon travel as Eurostar’s Dutch correspondent
- Concepting and crafting a campaign to amplify the impact and actions of Rutgers’ #SheMakesHerSafeChoice programme and the progress being made to end unsafe abortions worldwide
- Establishing and leading Bloody Good Period’s content creation + comms strategy
I’ve also racked up buckets of experience crafting copy and developing campaigns for big brands and organisations such as Philips, Barclays, London Zoo, Dulux, INTERSPORT, Signify, TomTom, Fraser Hart, KPMG, eBay and Rituals.