Hi, I’m Lily. I’m an English-native copywriter + creative based in Amsterdam 🇳🇱
I’m big about creating campaigns, content and copy that has a big impact – whether that’s solving consumer dilemmas, inspiring action or shifting brand perceptions.
The briefs that get me most fired up are when I can use my skills to support and amplify the efforts of those creating positive change on this 🌍 of ours.
Some of the opportunities I’ve had to do just that include:
- Leading the copywriting and editing for Project Fearless, a non-profit empowering girls with their one-of-a-kind after-school programs
- Getting behind low-carbon travel as Eurostar’s Dutch correspondent
- Concepting and crafting a campaign to amplify the impact and actions of Rutgers’ #SheMakesHerSafeChoice programme and the progress being made to end unsafe abortions worldwide
- Establishing and leading Bloody Good Period’s content creation + comms strategy
- Writing the voiceover script for FoodWIN‘s explainer video, helping to demonstrate what they do – and why – while inspiring others to become food waste fighters.
I’ve also racked up buckets of experience crafting copy and developing campaigns for big brands and organisations such as Philips, Barclays, London Zoo, Dulux, INTERSPORT, Signify, TomTom, Fraser Hart, KPMG, eBay and Rituals.