The colours on our walls have a bigger influence on our lives than you might think – particularly in troubling times. And we’ve sure had our fair share of those over the past few years.
In 2018, global paint and interiors brand AkzoNobel (Dulux to fellow Brits), attempted to subside the brewing anxiety and uncertainty with a calming hue as their Colour of the Year. Heart Wood was it.
I was the lead creative on the BTL campaign, which involved:
- Developing dynamic social content ideas to get consumers hearting Heart Wood
- Writing heaps of how-to and interiors inspiration articles
- Overseeing video edits targeting consumers, journalists + industry experts
- Writing copy for online, brochures and POS
- Sub-editing a mammoth 100-page press book (where there was a last-minute request to change from British to American English spelling…)