Say what you will about their acronyms and opinions, for brands, the Mumsnet stamp of approval is sacred.
Barclays teamed up with Mumsnet to get parents and their kids to test-drive the bank’s family-friendly services. This time around? Code Playground.
I was lead creative on the Barclays-Mumsnet partnership – with a producer hat on from time to time, too. All in all, this involved…
- Developing the creative treatment
- Writing scripts and supers
- Sourcing talent
- Organising crew and location
- Conducting on-shoot interviews
- Working side-by-side with the director and DOP
- Keeping 20 kids focused and fuelled with sugar
- Overseeing the edit of 2-minute film